Saturday, June 12, 2004

Just Great

Today is... The 12th, A beutiful Saturday morning, and I'm awake only because of the amount of pain in my mouth due to an Infection evidently due to my wisdom teeth trying to come in.
An Infection! I've been like this for the past 4 days! I can't eat anything solid that would require chewing, and I'm getting extremely tired of soup soup soup. Better yet, I've been on antibiotics for 3 days, and all that seems to have happened is that now both sides of my mouth hurt.
I have what, 4 days until I'm supposed to go to Cuba! This is great!

I'm sorry, but I don't even really want to think about the past few weeks here in Vic, because they were too much fun compaired to my current state. I will let you look at some pictures though - keep in mind that this was only one night.
Here

I hope you are feeling better than I am... bastards

No comments: