Saturday, June 12, 2004

Feelin a bit Better

I'm feeling a bit better now, thank god. Maybe I'll be eating some real food again sometime soon here.

The pictures I linked to in the last post were from last thursday I believe. That was an interesting night.

Dan, Jeff, Dean, Milbrath, and I started drinking at Dan's house during the afternoon after hanging out on the beach for a few hours. We watched the Hockey game, and then headed downtown to a club called the Red Jacket. The RJ is a pretty cool club with this upstairs section that Dan and I decided to go explore, having no idea that there was a private party going on and we wern't supposed to be going there (yeah right). So once upsatirs, lo and behold, I realized that I knew the people who were partying up there... Hell Yeah. So, we meet my friends Sarah, Jess, her sister Andrea, Sean Tack, Sean Oconner, and a bunch of other folks, along with a shitload of drinks that just kept on coming and coming...
I got pretty wasted, (we all did) but I made it home allright and got some Z's. Woke up in the morning to find that I had pulled down the shower curtain and evidently couldn't figure out how to turn out the light in the kitchen, so I simply used a paper towel to unscrew the blub - seems like I had everything under control. My neck was a little sore, and I had a scrape on the knee, but hey these things happen.

And a few days later we found out what happened..
Yeah like I said I was drunk... turns out I was a little too drunk as I was hitting on a girl that works with dan (she later put it into better words as "I was being a creep" - probably very true). This girl was with her ex-boyfriend, and he was getting a little tired of me. Now as many of you know, I'm not the best at keeping my mouth shut when I've had a few drinks, and this was no exception. I pushed it too far. The sore neck was from the punch that this guy administered to my face. The scrape on my knee was probably from me hitting the ground. They left in a cab just after, which is probably good, because I've been told that I was still talking some good shit even from the ground.
I've talked to the girl in question from this night, and she's really cool. I apologized for being "a creep", and her ex has gone back to New York, so I don't have to worry about being jumped.
All's well that ends well, and I can still say I had fun that night, a good punch in the face is good for you every once and awhile.

--I got an update today... evidently the drinks were not free, they were all paid for by Oconner and some other guy, and there were 256 vodkas and 35+ Gins.
And! Evidently the guy took like 4 or 5 shots at me and I was able to dodge them all before he finally landed one. HA go me!
btw. I'm a lover not a fighter

No comments: